Economic Facts & Forecasts
DSI's Economic Facts & Forecasts licences provide online access to more than one Billion economic data time series and countra tables from approx. 45.000 databases published by national and international official and semi official institutions.
Economic Facts & Forecasts is supported by the new browser engine AllThatStats.com, optimized for retrieving big economic statistical online databases. You can test it here at AllThatStats.com (the functionalities shown there are restricted to the DSI's public AllThatStats.com "chart view" only).
AllThatStats.com makes it work for ad-hoc usage in an intuitive manner:
- simultaneous search through all sources,
- scanning millions of times series descriptions, classification plans and nomenclatures in milliseconds,
- hierarchical breakdown for an elaborated workflow
- powerful "near-field" scanner to filter series at database level with ease
- data presentation in graphs and tables
- data analysis on the fly (calculator, transformation by embedded formula, exports or sharing with colleagues)
- single user
Internet licences: 24-7 ip or password protected access for a 12month period.
Optional: DVD/ CD-ROM archives upon request.
try first & pay later (for detail and order forms please ref. to the pdf-formated product flyer at the top):
"Standing orders" are offered at reduced licence fees and including DSI's guarantee that allows cancellations during the first 90 days without incurring and further obligations.
Economic Facts & Forecasts merges all DSI publications into a single web application:
- International Statistical Yearbook
- Eurostat Statistics
- DSI Compendium Series
- World Bank Selection
- OECD Selection
- EU Selection
- EU Selection EUROPROMS
- EU Agriculture & Fishery Statistics
- Intra- Extra- EU Trade
- Intra- Extra- EU Trade Carbon Footprint
- Global Economic Statistics (multiplicator model)
- DSI's Global Environmental Database
- Statis Bund
Economic Facts & Forecasts provides latest economic data time series from various sources, here are the main ones:
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- United Nations
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- European Union
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- Federal Reserve Bank US (FED)
- Federal Reserve Bank Germany/ Deutsche Bundesbank
- German Statistical Office
Currently we don't offer licences in our online shop. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*) For customers from Germany or EU without VAT-ID: price incl. VAT