Economic Facts & Forecasts
DSI's Economic Facts & Forecasts licences provide online access to more than 500 Mio. economic data time series from approx. 45.000 databases published by national and international official and semi official institutions.
Economic Facts & Forecasts is supported by the new browser AllThatStats.com, optimized for retrieving big economic statistical online databases.
AllThatStats.com makes it work for ad-hoc usage in an intuitive manner:
- simultaneous search through all sources,
- scanning millions of times series descriptions, classification plans and nomenclatures in milliseconds,
- hierarchical breakdown for an elaborated workflow
- powerful "near-field" scanner to filter series at database level with ease.
- single user
Internet licences: subscriptions can start at any time and will run for a 12month period.
Optional: DVD/ CD-ROM archives upon request.
Economic Facts & Forecasts merges all DSI publications into a single web application:
- International Statistical Yearbook
- Eurostat Statistics
- DSI Compendium Series
- World Bank Selection
- OECD Selection
- EU Selection
- EU Selection EUROPROMS
- EU Agriculture & Fishery Statistics
- Intra- Extra- EU Trade
- Intra- Extra- EU Trade Carbon Footprint
- Global Economic Statistics (multiplicator model)
- DSI's Global Environmental Database
- Statis Bund
Economic Facts & Forecasts provides latest economic data time series from various sources, here are the main ones:
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- United Nations
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- European Union
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- Federal Reserve Bank US (FED)
- Federal Reserve Bank Germany/ Deutsche Bundesbank
- German Statistical Office
*) For customers from Germany or EU without VAT-ID: price incl. VAT